The first time you use a face mask, you wonder if it will fit, give you the desired effect, and more importantly – whether or not it’s worth the money. Face masks are typically disposable, with some being more expensive than others. While they may seem like a waste of money to some people, when you consider that they can last up to 40 days or even longer – they actually become a very beneficial investment!
If you wanna know more amazing Sienna Mae Face Masks product, you can try Sienna Mae Face Masks
More details about Sienna Mae Face Masks – Sienna Mae Offensive Flat Mask RB1207 Sienna Mae Face Masks
A set of 3 face masks that can be used by any generation. Unique design, made from a single piece of fabric.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 95% polyester / 5% spandex fabric with sublimation print on the outside layer
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps with bead toggles for adjusting the straps for a snug fit
- Wash after each use
- For use by ages 13 and older only
- Should not be used by or placed on anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance, including children under age 3